The types of personal information First Allegiance collects may include, among other things (collectively, “Personal Information”): (1) contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number, email address); (2) diversity information – minority/woman owned; (3) Internet protocol (or IP) address or device ID/UDID; (4) social security number (SSN), Tax No or other Government ID numbers.
In the course of our business, we may collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Applications or other forms we receive from you or your authorized representative;
- Information we receive from you through the Website, email or phone call; Information about your transactions with or services performed by us, or others
- Browser cookies
Information collected by First Allegiance is used for following main purposes:
- To contact you via email, post, or telephone; to send you updates about service performed or alerts, and to view your activity on the Website.
- To improve our products and services that we perform.
- To communicate with you and to inform you about First Allegiance’s services.
- Browser cookies are used to enhance browsing experience.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. You may opt out of receiving any future contact from us at any time.
You can see what data we have about you, if any, and update/correct/delete that data at any time by contacting us at:
473 Broadway, Fifth Floor
Bayonne, NJ 07002